“With Enhance Life with Music, Mindy is spreading the word of music’s impact on our brain function and health, whether we consider ourselves musicians or not.”
– Dr. Nina Kraus, Professor of Communication Sciences, Neurobiology, and Otolaryngology at Northwestern University
“John Coltrane once said, ‘One positive thought produces millions of positive vibrations.’ Mindy Peterson’s Enhance Life With Music is producing billions of positive vibrations for music, life, and humanity.”
– Dr. Clint Randles, Associate Professor of Music Education at the University of South Florida, and author of, To Create: Imagining the Good Life through Music.
“Mindy Peterson of Enhance Life with Music has created an exceptional podcast providing the most up-to-date research and material relating to all aspects of music. If you’re looking for the latest in music and brain research, children’s music, music in sports, music in our schools, the connection between music and color and so much more—Mindy has you covered! A ‘must’ podcast for those recognizing the power of music in their lives.”
– Sharlene Habermeyer, author of Good Music, Brighter Children
“Wow! I’ve been a guest on a lot of podcasts, but you are in the top 1% in terms of people who know their stuff and know how to interview guests in an engaging, knowledgeable way. Great experience. Thank you!!”
– Dr. Julia Mossbridge, cognitive neuroscientist
“Thank you for creating your podcast aimed at all music lovers! You are unearthing lots of fascinating aspects of music. All of us must continually ‘sell’ the value of music and your podcast gives us all great material for our elevator speeches, so Thank You!!!”
– Doug Schmitt, Vice President, Schmitt Music Company
“Thanks so much to both of your kids for letting you post those awesome videos!!! I’m sending a big virtual hug to your daughter for her kind words – I’m so happy my songs still spark joy for her and bring back memories of freedom, and happy, carefree times. It was so beautiful to watch her talk about that. Thanks for a super fun interview!!”
<3 Laurie Berkner, “the queen of kids’ music” (People magazine) and “the Adele of the preschool crowd” (The New York Times)
“I was pleased to learn of Mindy’s podcast, and more so of the fact that she understands the urgency of creating greater awarenesss for active music advocacy; more specifically, what it means to be an advocate. Without that kind of support music programs will not only continue to come under attack, but will cease to be available to the greater student population.”
– John Benham, Ed.D., author of Music Advocacy: Moving from Survival to Vision
“I so appreciate the mission of the Enhance with Music Podcast to share the value of music education, because music advocacy is of paramount importance right now during this time of uncertainty.”
– Lynn Brinckmeyer, former NAfME President and author of the book, Advocate for Music!