- Instill and nurture in students an appreciation for music.
- Empower students to develop their skills to the fullest.
- Teach students to strive for excellence, while instilling an appreciation in them for their level of accomplishments as well as that of others.
- Equip students to express themselves and their emotions through music.
Summer lessons are available June 9-August 27, 2020.
For ease in self-scheduling, all summer lessons will be 30-min. in length.
- Private Lesson Rate: $40 per 30-minute lesson.
- Group Lesson Rate: $30 per 30-minute lesson.
Payment for summer tuition is due May 1, 2020. A late fee of $10 applies to payments submitted within 7 days past Due Date, or $20 to payments submitted 8+ days past Due Date. Students who withdraw one week prior to the first lesson of the summer (June 9) may be granted a 50% refund; no other refunds will be made.
Please remember that, in enrolling in piano lessons, you have contracted for a portion of your instructor’s time and are obligated to pay for this time, whether or not a scheduled lesson is taken.
Students may be dismissed for any of the following reasons: irregular lesson attendance; repeated failure to prepare for lessons; behavior or attitude problems; nonpayment of tuition or other expenses; or failure to abide by Policy Statement.
Students who are ill should not attend the lesson.
I am a member of the Minnesota Music Teachers Association (MMTA). Under current Minnesota law, parents of all students who study with an MMTA teacher are eligible to take tax credits or tax deductions (depending on income) from state income taxes for the cost of music lessons. Please see your tax preparer for details.
Group Lesson Requests
By requesting a group camp, Students and/or Parents agree to have their name and contact info (telephone and email address) shared with others in their group for scheduling purposes.