Get the creative gifting wheels turning with specific ideas on gifting music to others – or yourself – this Christmas or for any occasion.
- Last year’s gift episode: Ep. 71: Give the gift of music: Research-based ways to GIFT music (the gift that keeps on giving)
- I mention Gary Chapman’s book, The Five Love Languages.
- I mention guest Brea Murakami, MM, MT-BC, from Ep. 103: (Is there a dark side to the power of music?)
- Major Scale Musical Wine Glasses
- Learn more about the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix in Ep. 81: MIM – A place that showcases music’s unique ability to both preserve diverse cultures AND bring those cultures together; with Katherine Palmer, DMA
- Kikkerland Phone Disco Light or USB Disco light
- I mention Greg McKeown’s books, Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less and Effortless: Make it easier to do what matters most
I share a music-related life-hack I recently came across when I was reading the book, Effortless: Make it easier to do what matters most, by Greg McKeown.
Let me know if you try Greg’s music hack – and also let me know what gift ideas you recommend to enhance lives with music. You can reach me on email (email@example.com), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn. As always, all these links and links from today’s show – and a transcript of this episode – can be found in the show notes. All links are also in the episode details right in your podcast app. Thanks so much for joining me today. Until next time, may your life be enhanced with music.
Note: We occasionally use affiliate links for products and services we whole-heartedly believe in. We may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, for purchases made through these links. This helps support the free content we provide.