October 15, 2019
Melodic Caring Project (Melodic) is a non-profit organization that uses music to provide therapy, hope, and empowerment to children suffering from serious illness or injury. Melodic teams up with local and nationally touring artists to connect them directly to children by streaming personalized concerts to kids in their hospital rooms (or homes, in between treatment). Their use of technology makes participation easy, accessible, and comfortable, especially for those quarantined or experiencing immunodeficiency. What a fantastic way to enhance lives with music, by supporting and encouraging children (of all ages) and their families!
Levi & Stephanie Ware co-founded Melodic Caring Project in 2010 with the brilliant mission of encouraging and supporting children with personalized concert experiences.
Play this audio clip and imagine yourself stuck in the hospital, unable to leave for days or weeks:
Now play your favorite song over this audio track and feel the difference music brings to the atmosphere and to your emotional state.
- Sign up to be a rockSTAR!
- Melodic Caring Project is a 501(c)3 non-profit; Donations are tax-deductible and are eligible for employee matching programs! Check with your employer to see if your donation qualifies! EIN: 45-3916610
- Participate in the annual Gala (attendance, sponsorship, auction items)
- Volunteer signup link
- Melodic’s Store carries their exclusive leather cuffs and more
- Love Loud song (available at Amazon and iTunes)
Hear the audio from the video on Melodic’s home page, featuring Coldplay, which provides a taste of Melodic’s mission in a nutshell.